Sometimes, changing the look and feel of your home can start from the outside instead of the interiors. If you are ready for a home makeover, why not start with your backyard and your pool? As summer winds down into fall, there is less time left to enjoy outdoor swimming and backyard fun. However, fall and winter can be the ideal seasons to revisit your grand renovation ideas. In fact, off-season is the perfect time for swimming pool renovation in Houston.
A pool is a huge investment in your real estate and your family. With the proper maintenance and care, it should last you years. It pays to consider and implement changes and improvements at regular intervals, rather than wait for a complete overhaul and expensive replacement.To prevent costly deterioration and enhance the look of your backyard, talk to the experts at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. We can help implement your ideas and deliver your dream backyard with a timely and efficient makeover.
Suggestions for Remodeling Your Houston Swimming Pool
The off-season is the best time to do a little fall clean up and maintenance as it minimizes the time lost during the swimming season. You can also implement some changes now to make next season even more enjoyable. Here are a few suggestions for your swimming pool renovation:
- Change the Tile and Coping:Are you ready for a new color or texture? Consider changing the existing tile and coping with poured concrete or natural stone. You can even choose materials that will enhance and accent your home.
- Build a Tanning Ledge: A tanning ledge adds space for catching more of the rays from the gorgeous Houston sun. It can also add a Hollywood feel.
- Add a Spa: Enjoy the hot water jets in a spa to massage the stress of the day away or add a little romance to your life.
- Enlarge Your Existing Pool: Maybe you need a bigger space for family and friends to enjoy swimming together. Consider enlarging now to have more fun next spring and summer.
- Add a Water Feature: One way to dress things up is with a water feature. The gentle sound of water moving through a waterfall helps relax you.
- Upgrade Your Poolside Deck: There are so many different options for decking that can take a boring pool and turn it into something fabulous. Choose from natural stone to concrete to pavers. You are only limited by your imagination!
- Construct a Retaining Wall: If your property suffers from erosion, a retaining wall is an option for keeping debris from flowing into your pool. In addition to being functional against erosion, a retaining wall can be used as a privacy barrier to keep out prying eyes.
Hire a Trusted Houston Swimming Pool Renovation Company
Take advantage of the off-season and get those remodel projects done before next summer. For more than 30 years, the professionals at JR Pool Plastering have served Houston area homeowners and home builders. Trust our experienced crew to make your renovations possible. We can help turn your dream into a reality.
Call us at 713-729-5014 to speak with our team at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd.or request a quote online.