PROFESSIONAL SWIMMING POOL REMODELING & RENOVATION
Undoubtedly, you have spent many enjoyable moments around your pool. Perhaps you have hosted an annual barbeque or family reunion. Maybe your backyard pool has become the summer hangout for all of the neighborhood kids. No matter how much or how little a pool is used, there comes a time when regular maintenance is just not enough.
A swimming pool renovation may be just the thing to revamp an old, worn out pool without having to invest in a brand new one. Perhaps you are tired of the flagstone decking and want to put in poured concrete or pavers. Maybe you have always dreamed of adding a waterfall feature to your pool.
No matter the reason, JR Pool Plastering can help reinvent your favorite spot into a new backyard oasis. We have extensive experience to renovate your pool giving you years of enjoyment.
Pool remodeling can be as simple as adding a spa feature, or a complete renovation, including re-plastering and upgrading your existing tile and coping.
Enhance Your Outdoors with a Pool Renovation
There are several different ways to upgrade an existing pool.
- Updating Features and Enhancements
- Retaining Walls – A retaining wall can have two basic functions – as a barrier or just for asthetics. Whether you want to keep storm runoff out of your pool or add privacy, a retaining wall can be just the thing.
- Spa – Adding a spa area allows for hot water enjoyment with massaging jets that relax you completely.
- Pool Enlargement – Have a family member on the swim team? Enlarging your pool is useful so they can keep up with their training.
- Tanning Ledge – One way to catch some more sun rays and increase your vitamin D intake is with a tanning ledge.
- Waterfalls – A natural looking waterfall feature is a nice way to “dress up” a backyard pool. Imagine sitting by the pool during the evening and hearing the gentle flowing and churning of your waterfall.
- Remodeling for a Fresh Look
- Tile and Coping – If you are tired of your existing color and design, or you have found broken and cracked areas, new tile and coping may be just what you need to liven up your pool. With a variety of combinations from the drop down face or tumbled edge, from flagstone to slate, the possibilities are endless.
- Plastering – Sometimes it’s necessary to change a pool’s finish. Plastering is just one way to not only make repairs, but to enhance the overall look of a pool. Our team is certified to apply plasters such as CLI, Hydrazzo, and Diamond Brite Plaster. More on pool resurfacing
- Pool Deck – Your decking helps create the overall setting you are looking for but it can a beating in the Houston sun. Give your pool deck a facelift with new textures and colors of decking. .
Hire a Houston Pool Renovation Contractor with the Experience You Need
Ready to remodel your pool? Trust JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. to expertly build or rebuild your backyard haven with a makeover you will proudly show off.
Call us at 713-729-5014 to speak with our team at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. or request a quote online.