QUALITY SWIMMING POOL PLASTERING
MAKE YOUR POOL STAND OUT
A swimming pool’s plastering sets off the beauty of any background retreat. Depending on the desired effect, the hues tucked in the plaster set the stage for eye-popping brilliance or gentle blending with the scenery. With the right finish, sunlight will dance off the water and present a dazzling display for everyone to enjoy.
No matter what look you want to achieve, having the right Houston based pool plastering company working on your project makes the difference. At JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite Ltd., our team members are certified applicators of CLI Sunstone, Hydrazzo, and Diamond Brite plasters. We know plaster!
For your next pool project, let our expert plastering contractors help you get the finish you want to give you the look you are seeking.
Make Your Pool Stand Out with Help from an Expert Houston Plastering Contractor
The finish on a pool makes a statement, and you get to decide what that style statement will be. A few ways you can do this is by assessing all the aspects of the pool project, such as:
- The hue you want to see. If the color of the water is important to you, then deciding the hue and the range of brightness within your favorite shade needs to be considered.
- The view you want to see. Take into consideration the way the water looks from far away and up close. The look is different based on the distance from the water.
- The effect you want to see. Some pools are made to stand out as their own entity. Others need to blend with the overall landscaping and decorating effect.
The right plaster finish can help you achieve the look you desire. At JR Pool Plastering, we can apply the best product to give you the finish you have in mind.
Plastering Types Applied by Certified Professionals
The plastering you choose will make all the difference to the overall aesthetics. Hence, you might want to consider these choices:
- White Marcite Plaster – This is one of the oldest materials used in plastering swimming pools. Perfect for a smooth, classic appearance.
- SunStone and SunStone Select – Accented with colored quartz, these finishes are ideal for heavily used residential and commercial pools.
- Hydrazzo – Hydrazzo offers a silky smooth texture to the pool’s finish exposed after being polished with diamond pads. This finish is formulated to be the ultimate pool coating.
- Diamond Brite – This is a robust aggregate that can withstand the harsh pool chemicals and will not rust, rub off, or fade.
Choose an Experienced Houston Pool Plastering Contractor
Creating the right look for your pool begins with the right plaster finish. Since 1982, JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. has provided trusted plastering service in Houston and the surrounding areas. Our business was built on helping homeowners and pool designers get the look they want to achieve. Use an established Houston swimming pool plaster company that is certified, experienced, and has a track record of completing jobs on time and within budget.
Speak to an expert at JR Pool Plastering & Texas Gunite, Ltd. about our swimming pool plastering service when you call 713-729-5014 or request a quote online.